Click here to see Forza's full year 2023 Market
Outlook Letter to Clients and readers.
Forza Investment Advisory in Westfield, NJ is a customer-focused registered investment advisor that provides personalized financial advice and investment solutions to the select clientele we serve. Worried about outliving your retirement funds? Our goal is to create and maintain wealth for our clients through a comprehensive investment planning and management approach. We differentiate ourselves by managing money in-house using an investment management process developed from 30+ years experience as an institutional and private-client portfolio manager. We deliver a combination of investment advisory services, professional money management and customer service that is usually unavailable to individual investors and small institutions.
Our focus on service allows our clients to deal directly with their money manager, not a salesperson. We form a partnership with you and pledge to earn your trust through professional investment management, superior service, and adherence to our fiduciary duties. As an RIA we embrace our obligation to place our client's interests before our own and fulfill critical fiduciary duties of trust, integrity and confidence. Our clients include successful professionals, small business 401Ks, retirees and financial advisors. Forza - our strength is our experience.
-Bob Centrella, CFA and Managing Partner
The Forza Difference
Forza differentiates itself through its value-added business model. We bring institutional-quality money management to all our clients. We ask you to consider trading in your mutual funds for our customized institutional-class portfolio management. Here's what we bring to the table:
1. Investment Experience - Experience is crucial in today’s volatile financial environment. Our investment professional spent the past 35+ years in the financial services industry including a 30+ year history managing billions of dollars as a mutual fund manager and as an Institutional and private client investment manager. This experience as a professional money manager is what differentiates Forza from most advisors.
2. Ethics & Compliance - Forza follows a strict code of ethics and our investment manager holds a Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) designation and adheres to the CFA® code of ethics as well. The firm has a clean compliance record and as an RIA we take the fiduciary pledge to act as fiduciary for all of our clients. Forza is registered in the State of New Jersey as an RIA.
3.Flexible and Customizable Investment Strategy – We customize an asset allocation across various asset classes for each client based on our disciplined investment process. At the core of each asset allocation is a diversified equity portfolio comprised of individual securities as constructed by our investment manager through our disciplined process.
4. Superior Customer Service – Great service is one of our founding core principles. We know that clients want access to their advisor and we will be sure to be available and to communicate regularly as we form a partnership with a goal of making your life easier. At Forza, your advisor IS the money manager and you get direct access to your investment manager, not an intermediary.
5. Transparency and Competitive Fee Structure – Our fee is based on assets under management, so our incentives are aligned with our client's best interest. Our fees are below the average Mutual Fund fee. We do not take custody of client assets, so assets are always safe and secure at a 3rd party custodian. Our clients always have immediate access to information on holdings, transactions and asset allocation and know what they own.
Our mission is clear: the strengthening of our clients' financial lives. We understand that each client has many options when it comes to choosing between financial advisors and investment opportunities. Therefore, we believe that in making financial decisions it is necessary to have a disciplined and objective partner who delivers advice based solely on an intimate understanding of one's needs and objectives. We believe that Forza Investment Advisory can be that partner, making our clients' financial lives easier and helping to provide our clients with the financial freedom they need to live their lives as they choose.
Type your paragraph here.
Strengthening Our Clients' FInancial Lives
A word from Bob Centrella, CFA and Managing Partner:
"I'm proud of my Italian heritage and have taken my company name from the battle cry of the Italian National team - Forza Azzuri!"
The word "FORZA" in the Italian language means strength. For us at Forza that especially means strength of the relationship with our clients and for our clients the strength and soundness of the financial advice they will receive from us. Our goal is to develop strong partnerships with our clients based on sound financial advice and a trusting relationship.
FORZA - our strength is our experience.
1. No Obligation "Second Opinion" Financial Consult
Do you have financial concerns and desire a no-obligation consultation about a financial plan, investment portfolio, a retirement plan, an inheritance or other financial matter? Do you need a second opinion or a fresh set of eyes to review your current financial situation or investment portfolio? Contact us for a free, no obligation consultation. We’ll review your basic goals and risk tolerances, analyze the portfolio and offer insights into your allocation and investments.
2. Investment Newsletter
Periodically (monthly or quarterly) we send out a brief but concise and data-filled email. You get Bob Centrella's investment commentary, market data, and financial markets update. This short email is offers insights and a summary of economic and financial happenings.
3. Retirement Planning Guide E-Book
This free brochure is designed to provide valuable insights and information on retirement planning. It will help you get on the right path of saving and investing for the future.
Visit our Contact Us page to learn how to take advantage of these offers.
Robert J Centrella, CFA
Forza Investment Advisory LLC, is an independent, New Jersey State Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) firm that provides fee-only investment advisory and portfolio management services to private clients, investment advisors and select institutions with investable assets greater than $750,000. As an independent RIA we have no conflicting ties to a brokerage platform of products; so we can choose investments for our clients from all available investment choices. By working with a small, select clientele we offer the intimacy of a boutique setting and the benefit of personalized service and institutional-quality investment management. We specialize in creating innovative solutions for each client consistent with their goals, objectives and investment needs.
Our services include:
We provide investment management and financial advisory services for many types of portfolios and Plans including IRA's, Trusts, Personal Accounts, Rollover 401Ks, Pensions, Endowments, Charitable Accounts, 401Ks, Profit-Sharing Plans, Education Plans...
We also provide other financial advisors with our portfolio management services. We will construct an equity model portfolio for you based on our fundamental approach and help you to build equity portfolios for your clients. This frees up your time while allowing you to provide a unique custom portfolio for your clients. We continue to provide ongoing support you need to keep the portfolios up to date.
Click here to see Forza's most recent quarterly letter to clients and readers.
Forza Investment Advisory, LLC © 2013 | All Rights Reserved
123 Hamilton Ave, Westfield, NJ 07090 USA 908-344-9790 rcentrella@ForzaInvestment.com